we are in a culture that now celebrates all shapes and sizes but learning to love a new body 60 + pounds heavier can be tough.
Vanessa Simmons weighs in on the difficulties accepting her new body.
“Weight usually just drops off as soon as I go to the gym…”
They next season of Growing Up Hip Hop, we will discover more about Vanessa’s struggle. We seen her snapped back after her first baby girl and we can only imagine the frustration of doing everything you know to get back in shape not work!
We are motivated by Vanessa’s transparency and look forward seeing her journey to self acceptance at any size! Check out a few photos of Vanessa
- Cynthia Ervio Sings ‘Hero’ by Mariah Carey and We’re Floored
- Cutest Romantic Date! Boris Kodjoe & Nicole Celebrate 15 Years of Marriage
- Eliane Welteroth’s Quarantine Wedding Best Idea Ever
- Janelle Monae On being diagnosed with Acute Mercury Poisoning | Homecoming 2
- Vanessa Simmons On Weight Gain “ I Look in the Mirror… Who is This?